Recreation 

• To recreate this photograph it would need to be at a beach setting during the golden hour to get the sun to be the same in my photograph. It would need to be in a cave or a peek-hole to maintain all the focus on the water.
  • To recreate this photo I would need to lights with a blue and red film to create the two different colors. I noticed the blue is the main color so I would place the blue color close to the model’s face and push the red-light father away.
  • I want to recreate this picture without the fairy lights, so my main focus would be the hand placement. The hands are not too far from the face but not touching her either. It would be by a black background.

• The reason “Lover’s with their Heads Full of Clouds” inspired by Salvador Dali was an inspiration to me is because it really captures how two people have such intimate feelings for each other. To me it presents the idea of love at first sight. The way the couple hold each other, their heads, to the hand placement really shows the love. The deep eye contact presents the idea of how when a person is in love everything around them disappears. They are so happy with each other they don’t realize other people because they are their own world. They are their person.